Wednesday, July 9, 2008

:(

I have come to the conclusion that i am an extrovert! only I am not the most outgoing person so maybe I am not an extrovert, but im not an introvert either! because i HATE being all by myself and not having anyone to talk too!!! I miss my family like crazy. why oh why did they have to go to lake powell!?! and why oh why did i have a stupid American Heritage mid term this week so i couldn't go with? :( gr. I can hardly wait until saturday when they get home... dang that is still 3 days away :( lame. seriously I haven't had any human contact today.. well actually I went to school, but i didn't talk to anyone so that hardly counts. looking on the bright side i've gotten some quality study time in this week and I somehow pulled off a 79% on my midterm. shocked would not even begin to describe how i feel about my score.. i mean is this not the same class that everyone tells horror stories about? i remember all of my roommates and fellow DJ 3100 girls saying that they'd gotten in the 40's, 50's and 60's on those tests so im feelin pretty good about a 79 :) i guess thats an ok thing thats come out of this crappy week. But still I would rather have my noisy, loud, and rambunctious family back! I cant wait until tomorrow cause I atleast have work to look forward too. woot woot i get to see and talk to HUMAN BEINGS!! i cant wait. anyways sorry for the lame-o blog everyone... but its my journal too ya know and sheesh like i have anything better to do at the moment.

No comments: