Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mawiage is what bwings us togevaaaah today

I can hardly believe that one of my very best friends is MARRIED! I mean there is no way we are old enough for this yet! I grew up with tiff. We made lists in young womens together about the qualities we wanted in our future husbands. we used to talk about the day when we would both get married and then live next door to each other so we could always be best friends. I remember that day like it was yesterday and now all of a sudden she is married! I remember when I was little I used to feel like the future was so far away and that i would never turn 13 and be an "official" teenager, or that i'd never turn 16 and finally get my drivers license. And now here I am nearly 20 tiff is married and more and more people i know get engaged every day i swear :P It is the weirdest thing. looking back it just all went so quickly! I just cant believe it. But life is good :) and tiff's wedding day was just like we always dreamed it would be when we were little. Seeing her and jake together was so cute. She is SO happy.. I have never seen her cry so much as i did on Saturday, which doesn't give me very much hope for me on my wedding day! I mean tiff never cries :P if she cried on her wedding day i am most certainly doomed. but for those of you who couldn't make it here are a few photos from the eventful day.
waiting oh so anxiously for the newly married couple to come out of the temple :)

yay! they're so cute

being good little bridesmaids and holding her freaking huge train :)

tiff and jake with tiff's family who are long time family friends/lake powell trippers with my fam

the best friends at the wedding luncheon

I caught the bouquet lol. it was quite the catch. but no im not getting married anytime soon! :)

Well that about does the quick recap on tiff's wedding :) I could go on forever longer about it, but im lazy. I have been lacking much needed motivation lately... im really hoping it comes back PRONTO! I have lots that needs to be accomplished by the end of this week lol.



2 comments:

Katya said...

How fun! Yeah, I know what you mean, I can't believe Amanda's married either...holy cow...we are not old enough for this, haha

Heather said...

Ash! You caught the bouquet, huh?! Haha. I can't believe Tiff cried! Haha. I'm with you...I'll be balling like a baby, especially in the temple! I was crying in the temple openhouse! Well you look beautiful! And I'm so happy for Tiff! I need to call her!! Love you!